A beautifully customized Tribute Page is created for your loved one on our website.
The Tribute page contains information you, your family and friends provide about your loved one, such as: an obituary, family heritage and history, photos, videos, tribute messages by friends and relatives and even links to share content on popular social sites such as Facebook or Twitter. You can submit the photos, videos and information to us and we will gladly create the tribute page for you.
Each page includes:
- Map to resting place
- Special Tribute Messages and ‘Pins’ from Pinterest
- Condolence messages, quotes, comments
- Place virtual flowers
- Light virtual condolence candles
- Personalized web page address e.g. www.TributeCode.com/baby-jake
- Each page can be linked to social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to allows friends and family to view updates
- Each page will be available to be viewed by either scanning the QR Code on a product or via the direct URL.
- Add links to sites such as: familysearch.org, ancestry.com, or any other memorial website of your choice.
Each page is beautifully designed to resemble an online memorial page that allows visitors to remain connected to the departed loved one.
Tribute Pages can be updated at any time by the page administrator to reflect personal ‘communication’ messages for special holidays including birthday, anniversary, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas, New Year’s and many more.
The Tribute Page can be viewed on a smartphone or tablet or by directly typing the URL code on a computer e.g. www.TributeCode.com/baby-jake . If you chose to place a Tribute Code plaque at the resting place such as cemetery, urn, mausoleum, or natural burial ground, curious visitors wandering through the cemetery can also access it. Although others may view the Tribute Page, only authorized persons can post information on the page.
To create a Tribute Page, please visit click “Create a Tribute Page’, or if you have any questions, please contact us via phone at: (786) 333-4868 or email at Tributes@TributeCode.com